I hope you are as excited as I am that At Every Turn is now available. While the physical books have been in many stores for a week or so now, the ebooks will release today. I think you’ll enjoy reading Alyce’s story as much as I enjoyed writing it!
If you do enjoy the story, could I ask a favor? Would you help me spred the word? You might think you have no way to do that, but you do! Here are some simple suggestions:
- Leave a review on Barnes and Noble, Amazon, or any other bookseller sites that allow reviews. It doesn’t have to be anything long and involved, just say why you liked the book.
- Add and review it on Goodreads. (You can just give it a star rating, you don’t have to write anything if you don’t want to.) A quick way to do this is to visit http://www.annemateer.com/books/at-every-turn/ and click the “add” button at the bottom of the post. It will add At Every Turn to your Goodreads bookshelf.
- Tell a friend about the book.
- Ask your public library or church library to order it.
- Recommend it to a book club–your own or someone else’s. You can also let them know I’m more than willing to meet with book clubs via Skype or in person if distance permits. My contact information can be found at http://www.annemateer.com/contact/
- Use facebook or twitter to tell your friends about the book.
- “Like” my author page on facebook www.facebook.com/authorannemateer and my author page and book pages on Amazon. (I’ll bet you didn’t know there was a “like” button on Amazon, did you?)
Any help, small or large, is greatly appreciated!
If you are in the Dallas area, I’d love to see you at my booksigning Saturday, Sept. 8, 11am-1pm at Barnes and Noble, Firewheel Town Centre, Garland, TX.
Thank you in advance for making time in your busy life to read At Every Turn. I’d love to hear what you think when you finish it. And don’t forget that Wings of a Dream is still available as well!